According to sources in a first major initiative by the new government of Andhra Pradesh to attract foreign investments to the state, CM YS jagan Mohan Reddy has decided to hold a major International Investment Summit in the state eyeing to create more employment opportunities to locals. Meanwhile this is a welcome move by jagan following the passing of crucial bill of 75% reservation to locals in jobs in all formats of industries, private firms, companies that are coming up in the new state.
Reportedly AP International investment summit is being held in association with the Ministry of External Affairs and it is going to be held on August 9 in Amaravati. Furthermore it is learnt that representatives from more than 30 countries are expected to participate in the summit. Further the international investment summit is going to be held in two phases. Apparently in the first phase, CM jagan will meet the ambassadors and consulate generals from different countries and in the second phase, he would hold individual meetings with the representatives of different countries and likely to discuss on the proposed investments.
Moreover it can be noted that a day before the international meet, CM Jaganmohan Reddy will be unveiling the Kia Motors first car in india at the company's manufacturing unit at Penukonda in Anantapur. Perhaps south korea-based Kia Motors had signed a memorandum of understanding with then TDP-led AP government in April 2017 for setting up the car manufacturing plant with an investment of USD 1.1 billion on a 536-acre site at Penukonda in Anantapur to produce three lakh cars a year.
Why Pakistan PM says until curfew lifted in Kashmir, no talks with India? Islamabad sources made a statement that Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday said there is no chance of talks with India and Pakistan on Kashmir until the 'curfew' is lifted. Khan said "There is no chance of talks with India on Kashmir until the curfew is lifted". Meanwhile India has maintained that there is no curfew in Jammu and Kashmir, which became a Union Territory after the abrogation
- Vodafone Idea largest telecom operator in India in July: TRAI
- P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement
- TN Education Department confirmed that Classes 5, 8 students will have Board exams this Academic year
- Can CM Jagan Tame Government Doctors?
- High Court Notices for JC Diwakar Reddy on Illegal Mining
- Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24