BJP is keen to concentrate how to strengthen its roots in Telangana. No doubt! After getting victory of 4 MPs confidence in BJP reached to peaks Telangana. Reportedly, Union Government is looking to enquiry on cases of TRS MLAs. It seems that Bodhan TRS MLA Shakeel Ameer becomes first choice of BJP in the state. He has elected twice from Bodhan as TRS nominee in 2014 and 2019 respectively.
First case that was registered on Bodhan MLA was in 2005 followed by 2007 in delhi Airport. In 2013, once again case filed against Shakeel in delhi Airport. Section 420 and 471 in all cases and 120B registered in one case. All of the sudden he joined in politics and became elected representative to Telangana Assembly twice from TRS. He was also served as Chairman of Telangana Legislature Minority Welfare Committee.
As per buzz, Union Home Minister is looking all these cases and asked the details from state police department. He was also links in Human Trafficking allegations. If Shakeel arrest in any case it will be damage to TRS. Reportedly, Shakeel has many details with him against TRS leaders. Politically, BJP is playing the game with power on TRS leaders like what was happened in AP on TDP leaders.
Bathukamma saree distribution starts in Telangana The flagship scheme of distributing sarees on bathukamma festival is initiative of KCR to gift sarees to the women of Telangana, as well as to strengthen financial condition of weavers.IT and textile minister KT Rama rao said that, by ordering one crore sarees for distribution on bathukamma festival has strengthened the financial condition of weavers in the state. He also said,government is mulling on idea of placing order for uniforms of singereni collieries and TSRTC to weavers, so that their
- Man fell in open storm water drain in Hyderabad
- Why Jagan has worried on EENADU story?
- PM Narendra Modi this gesture surprised many
- Phone Booths restored in Kashmir
- Ex-Officials slams Sivan as ISRO Changes success rates of Chandrayaan 2 everyday
- 71st Emmy Awards saw numerous nods to stars from across the pond
- Will 5G bring better experiences for smart phone users in future?
- Thomas Cook Company moves to compulsory liquidation with immediate effect
- Will banner culture be eliminated in Tamilnadu after death of Subhasri?
- Traffic fines reduced as per MV Act by Karnataka Govt
- Will Chennai get a new airport due to heavy Air Traffic?
- വിദേശ രാജ്യങ്ങളിൽ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്രമോദി ബഹുമാനം അർഹിക്കുന്നു: ശശി തരൂർ
- Will Corporate tax rate cut likely to attract Foreign firms to India?
- Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House
- Vizag MLAs gave clear SAND picture to Vijayasai Reddy!