BJP is keen to concentrate how to strengthen its roots in Telangana. No doubt! After getting victory of 4 MPs confidence in BJP reached to peaks Telangana. Reportedly, Union Government is looking to enquiry on cases of TRS MLAs. It seems that Bodhan TRS MLA Shakeel Ameer becomes first choice of BJP in the state. He has elected twice from Bodhan as TRS nominee in 2014 and 2019 respectively.
First case that was registered on Bodhan MLA was in 2005 followed by 2007 in delhi Airport. In 2013, once again case filed against Shakeel in delhi Airport. Section 420 and 471 in all cases and 120B registered in one case. All of the sudden he joined in politics and became elected representative to Telangana Assembly twice from TRS. He was also served as Chairman of Telangana Legislature Minority Welfare Committee.
As per buzz, Union Home Minister is looking all these cases and asked the details from state police department. He was also links in Human Trafficking allegations. If Shakeel arrest in any case it will be damage to TRS. Reportedly, Shakeel has many details with him against TRS leaders. Politically, BJP is playing the game with power on TRS leaders like what was happened in AP on TDP leaders.
Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019 Devendra Fadnavis – BJP Perhaps one of the most salient Assembly seats for the BJP Shiva Sena alliance both in terms of prestige for the parties and that of the candidate is Nagpur South West from where Devendra Fadnavis has been elected since 2009.
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls