According to sources the united kingdom, germany and australia on Saturday issued a travel advisory to their citizens against travelling to Jammu and Kashmir (J&K), a day after the state administration issued a security alert in the Valley, citing intelligence inputs on terror attacks, specifically on the Amarnath Yatra pilgrims. Meanwhile the J&K government asked the Amarnath Yatra pilgrims and the tourists to curtail their stay in Kashmir and leave the Valley as soon as possible.
Furthermore the government's security advisory was issued hours after the Indian Army said that pakistan terrorists were plotting to carry out an attack on the pilgrimage. Further the UK government has asked its citizens to "remain vigilant" while travelling in Jammu and Kashmir and the UK government's travel advisory stated "If you're in Jammu and Kashmir, you should remain vigilant, follow the advice of local authorities and keep up to date with developments, including via this travel advice."
Accordingly the British High Commission in New delhi is also monitoring the situation in Jammu and Kashmir. Moreover the UK travel advisory to its citizens read "Foreigners remain vulnerable in rural districts and outside the main population centres and tourist areas. There is a risk of unpredictable violence, including bombings, grenade attacks, shootings and kidnappings. To avoid the immediate border areas with pakistan and the People's Republic of china in Ladakh".
IDBI Bank's Board approves Rs 4,743 crore to LIC Reportedly the board of directors at IDBI Bank on Thursday approved the proposal for preferential issue of capital to the government and Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) totaling up to Rs 4,557 crore and Rs 4,743 crore respectively. Meanwhile the decision is subject to customary regulatory approvals. Earlier on September 3, the government had approved Rs 9,300 crore capital infusion into IDBI Bank
- Why Trump carries cash in his back pocket?
- Why Pakistan PM says until curfew lifted in Kashmir, no talks with India?
- Vodafone Idea largest telecom operator in India in July: TRAI
- P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement
- TN Education Department confirmed that Classes 5, 8 students will have Board exams this Academic year
- Can CM Jagan Tame Government Doctors?
- High Court Notices for JC Diwakar Reddy on Illegal Mining
- Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House