Jena Sena President Pavan kalyan has conducted review meetings with party cadre and leaders after two months of election results come out. He didn’t give any statement after the results. Fans and cadre are in confused state of mind whether he continued in politics or not. There is no surprise in getting this doubt for them because of PRP experience. PRP merged into Congress without any second thought even the party got 24% of votes and 18 Assembly segments in 2009.
In 2019, Jena Sena got less than 6% of votes and won just one Assembly Segment (Razole). As usual, cadre and leaders got doubt on existence of Jena Sena. Before the review meetings, Pavan went to US to attend TANA meetings. There he met BJP leader Rammadhav. It starts many rumors and gossips on Pavan and Jena Sena. Pavan was confirmed on meeting with Rammadhav at US and reportedly discussed with other leaders on merging of Jena Sena into BJP. As per buzz, Jena Sena leaders suggested Pavan kalyan not to merge the party and want to continue the alliance with BJP.
To counter all these gossips, Pavan has held meetings and gave signals that he will continue the party in the state and continued in politics. He opined that TDP defeat because of political rivalry with him. He didn’t make any comment for his defeat in two assembly segments. Pavan didn’t make clear on alliance with BJP in future. He said that PRP not merged into Congress it will be key political party in present scenario in AP. Pavan predicted that Jena Sena would capture all Assembly segments in AP Assembly in future.
Center changes rule for Bank Exams to be in Regional languages Reportedly the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)’s recruitment test for Officer Grade 1 and Office Assistant can now be given in English and in the regional languages of the applicants. Meanwhile this was stated by the Ministry of Finance through a tweet late on Friday night, after massive outrage
- TDP-YSRCP rivalry is the reason behind SVU Inhumane Attack?
- TDP Senior Leader Likely To Be Arrested?
- CM Jagan Responds To A Letter of A Fourth Class Student
- Has SVUniversity attacked physically handicapped ?
- What actually happened inside Sri Venkateswara University?
- After such an inhumane incident, Is SVU really a good place for Children?
- The credibility of SVU incharge registrar under threat?
- A Physically Challenged Person tormented badly in Sri Venkateswara University?
- Gold Prices falls Rs. 74 at Billion Market
- YSR Congress Still Enjoying Cordial Relations with BJP in Delhi?
- Is Swami Chinmayananad ready for SIT questioning?
- PM Modi makes his visit to US from September 21 to 27
- HC orders for ex-gratia of Rs.5 Lakh to family of Subhashree
- Is Jet Airways insolvency case moving in positive direction?
- Will PM Modi accept suggestions given by Manmohan Singh in reviving economy?