Jena Sena President Pavan kalyan has conducted review meetings with party cadre and leaders after two months of election results come out. He didn’t give any statement after the results. Fans and cadre are in confused state of mind whether he continued in politics or not. There is no surprise in getting this doubt for them because of PRP experience. PRP merged into Congress without any second thought even the party got 24% of votes and 18 Assembly segments in 2009.
In 2019, Jena Sena got less than 6% of votes and won just one Assembly Segment (Razole). As usual, cadre and leaders got doubt on existence of Jena Sena. Before the review meetings, Pavan went to US to attend TANA meetings. There he met BJP leader Rammadhav. It starts many rumors and gossips on Pavan and Jena Sena. Pavan was confirmed on meeting with Rammadhav at US and reportedly discussed with other leaders on merging of Jena Sena into BJP. As per buzz, Jena Sena leaders suggested Pavan kalyan not to merge the party and want to continue the alliance with BJP.
To counter all these gossips, Pavan has held meetings and gave signals that he will continue the party in the state and continued in politics. He opined that TDP defeat because of political rivalry with him. He didn’t make any comment for his defeat in two assembly segments. Pavan didn’t make clear on alliance with BJP in future. He said that PRP not merged into Congress it will be key political party in present scenario in AP. Pavan predicted that Jena Sena would capture all Assembly segments in AP Assembly in future.
Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News? Vijayawada sources stated that the state government believes that it is imperative for news pertaining to various government departments needs to be accurate, without any distortion, slant or prejudice. Meanwhile a day after the government decided to empower department secretaries to file cases in courts against false news, government sources said on Thursday said the Cabinet has resolved to give impetus on a free flow of information with accuracy and objectivity.
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue