If Kanna lakshmi Narayana or Purandreshwari criticized YSRCP government no one can take it seriously. sunil Deodhar, National Secretary of BJP and in-charge for Andhra Pradesh made a statement against YSRCP government’s reverse tenders of Polavaram. He fined fault on cancellation of existing contract and calling for reverse tenders to Polavaram. If there is any corruption found in the project, Polavaram Project Authority have right to take action. He said that jagan government is doing the mistake.
Soon after jagan came to power on May 30th, YSRCP Govt took decision on reviewing of Power Purchase Agreements (PPA). Power Generating companies, NTPC and Central Power Energy Commission warned jagan government not to do this and supported the CBN govt’s decision in making agreements with Power Companies. Even CRISIL and others have objected jagan government decision on reviewing PPAs and Power Generation Cos has proceeded legally. National Financial companies and Banks withdraw one after another from AP. This definitely damaged reputation of india worldwide.
Amid of all the above, jagan is going to meet Prime Minister Narendra modi tomorrow. It seems that there is importance to sunil Deodhar statement. Reportedly, all these issues would come to the discussion with modi and amit shah. Tomorrow meeting might be politically warning to jagan Government. Polavaram Reverse tenders, review of PPAs and providing 75% reservations to local would come for discussion in meeting with modi and amit shah.
HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed According to sources the indefinite strike called by thousands of employees of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is set to continue after the employees and the management of the public-sector undertaking was unable to resolve their stand-off over the revision of wages. Meanwhile in Bengaluru, where HAL is based, and in company units across the country, HAL employees blocked
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital