Kia Motors chief executive officer and managing director Kook Hyun Shim and chief administration officer Thomos called on Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy at his camp office in Tadepalli earlier this week and invited to Kia Seltos’ launch in Anantapur. jagan gave his nod and the tour itinerary is also finalized.
But late last night, jagan's Tour was canceled as the officials said he has extended his delhi tour. Ministers have attended the event on jagan's behalf. But the Chief Minister returned to Amaravati by 11.30 am itself; and so, he had ample time to fly down to Anantapur to launch the car.
sources said the Chief Minister canceled the Kia plant visit only because of he of the flood situation in north coastal Andhra and Konaseema and wanted to make an aerial visit to flood-hit areas. “He thought it would bring him a bad name if he went ahead with car launch ignoring the plight of flood-hit people. Moreover, TDP General Secretary and MLC, Nara lokesh had visited some villages the other day,” a source said. jagan went on an aerial survey of the flood-affected areas this afternoon
PM Modi sought public to share ideas for September 22 speech at Houston 'Howdy Modi' Reportedly Prime Minister Narendra Modi has sought ideas from the people for his September 22 speech at Houston in the US. He tweeted "Share your ideas for my address. I would refer to some of them during my remarks” and Modi urged the people to express their thoughts on the special open forum on the NaMo application.
- New Version of Narendra Modi App launched ahead of PM Modis Birthday
- How does PM Narendra Modi's Report Card reads on his Birthday?
- Who killed Kodela?
- Remembering our PM Narendra Modi on his 69th BIRTHDAY
- This Bengaluru Man designed air conditioned helmets for bike riders
- Kamal Hassan slams Amit Shah's One Language One Nation remark
- Golden toilet stolen from magnificent home in England
- P Chidambaram turned 74 in Tihar Jail
- Why J&K Governor met PM Narendra Modi?
- Leopard enters house in Karnataka village, takes away Dog
- Flood alert given to 4, 400 areas in Tamilnadu
- Subhasri's Mother demands action for the death of her daughter
- NASA probe to fly over Vikram landing site on Moon
- Relative Complains About Son's Role in Kodela's Death
- Telangana Govt strong in not implementing Motor Vehicles Act now: KCR