KIA representatives schedule plan to release its first product ‘Seltos’ on August 08th and invited AP Chief Minister YS jagan as Chief Guest. The programme was fixed before jagan leave for Jerusalem. Many have doubts will jagan attended to this function or not? As they expected, YS jagan has not attended the event and Finance Minister Buggana Rajender Reddy and APIIC Chairman Roja attended instead of Chief Minister.
After Pattiseema lot of discussions and cross-arguments take place between TDP and YSRCP on KIA Motors. CBN brought the Korean Moror Company KIA to AP barring tough competition from Tamilnadu and Gujarat. In 2017, KIA was laid foundation stone in Ananthapur district and promised to release the first car in 2019 June. Then Opposition party YSRCP did all its attempts to hamper the progress on KIA works in the district. YSRCP leaders prompt the farmers not to give their land to KIA and demand more prices from KIA.
YSRCP Rajya Sabha member vijay Sai Reddy blamed that KIA was shut down its plant in china and CBN gave importance to KIA for commissions. SAKSHI was published many negative stories on KIA and put jagan allegation on KIA as banner heading in their publication. jagan made an allegation that Govt take farmers land forcefully with fewer prices per acre. YSRCP made protest before KIA plant on first day and demand jobs to local people in 2017. In Social Media it’s trolling against jagan on KIA. jagan is enjoying with CBN effort on KIA. It seems that jagan has intentionally dropped to attend the event keeping all these issues in mind.
Aggressive in CBN era, helpless now in Jagan ruling! Issue of Agrigold becomes hereditary to CBN when state was divided along with revenue deficit as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in 2014. There were many people invested in Agrigold for getting higher interest in Telugu States.
- Center changes rule for Bank Exams to be in Regional languages
- TDP-YSRCP rivalry is the reason behind SVU Inhumane Attack?
- TDP Senior Leader Likely To Be Arrested?
- CM Jagan Responds To A Letter of A Fourth Class Student
- Has SVUniversity attacked physically handicapped ?
- What actually happened inside Sri Venkateswara University?
- After such an inhumane incident, Is SVU really a good place for Children?
- The credibility of SVU incharge registrar under threat?
- A Physically Challenged Person tormented badly in Sri Venkateswara University?
- Gold Prices falls Rs. 74 at Billion Market
- YSR Congress Still Enjoying Cordial Relations with BJP in Delhi?
- Is Swami Chinmayananad ready for SIT questioning?
- PM Modi makes his visit to US from September 21 to 27
- HC orders for ex-gratia of Rs.5 Lakh to family of Subhashree
- Is Jet Airways insolvency case moving in positive direction?