KIA representatives schedule plan to release its first product ‘Seltos’ on August 08th and invited AP Chief Minister YS jagan as Chief Guest. The programme was fixed before jagan leave for Jerusalem. Many have doubts will jagan attended to this function or not? As they expected, YS jagan has not attended the event and Finance Minister Buggana Rajender Reddy and APIIC Chairman Roja attended instead of Chief Minister.
After Pattiseema lot of discussions and cross-arguments take place between TDP and YSRCP on KIA Motors. CBN brought the Korean Moror Company KIA to AP barring tough competition from Tamilnadu and Gujarat. In 2017, KIA was laid foundation stone in Ananthapur district and promised to release the first car in 2019 June. Then Opposition party YSRCP did all its attempts to hamper the progress on KIA works in the district. YSRCP leaders prompt the farmers not to give their land to KIA and demand more prices from KIA.
YSRCP Rajya Sabha member vijay Sai Reddy blamed that KIA was shut down its plant in china and CBN gave importance to KIA for commissions. SAKSHI was published many negative stories on KIA and put jagan allegation on KIA as banner heading in their publication. jagan made an allegation that Govt take farmers land forcefully with fewer prices per acre. YSRCP made protest before KIA plant on first day and demand jobs to local people in 2017. In Social Media it’s trolling against jagan on KIA. jagan is enjoying with CBN effort on KIA. It seems that jagan has intentionally dropped to attend the event keeping all these issues in mind.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority