YS jagan has formed 3 Sub-Committees on corruption on CBN during the period 2014 to 2019. The Sub-Committees were formed on June 27th with deadline of 6 weeks to submit their report. Total 50 member team was delegated 30 different aspects during the CBN era. jagan’s time limit is completed. What three Sub-Committees found in the given aspects and what is there in their report?
jagan has conducted regular review meetings with IAS officers and request them to find out any corruption activities done by CBN. Mainly, YSRCP Govt suspects corruption in land dealings in and around Capital region. Cabinet Sub Committee also formed with Buggana, Peddireddy, Anil Kumar Yadav and Kanna Babu. MPs vijay Sai Reddy, Midhun Reddy and prabhakar Reddy are Special Invitees on Sub Committees.
Deadline is over. There is no news on extension of the deadline for Sub-Committees to submit their report. What jagan will do if the Sub-Committees didn’t found anything on CBN Corruption? Even if they detect TDP will proceed legally against the reports. It seems that jagan is wasting the time of the IAS Officers instead of using them for government development works.
Sub-Committee – I
Members: Retired Engineer-in-Chief (ENC) L. Narayana Reddy and ISN Raju
Deal with on: To find out irregularities on Irrigation Project works.
Sub-Committee –I I
Members: Retired Engineer-in-Chief (ENC) Subbaraya Sarma, Abdul Basheer and Retd. Genco Director Adi Sheshu
Deal with on: To find out irregularities on CRDA, Rural Water Supply and Urban Development works.
Sub-Committee – III
Members: Retired Engineer-in-Chief (ENC) Peter and P. Surya Prakash
Deal with on: To find out irregularities on R&D and Temporary & Permanent development works done under CRDA.
Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House CRDA has issued provisional notices to 24 unauthorized constructions that are located along Krishna River and are violating the norms. Demolition notices were issued to five buildings including the rented residence of Former Chief Minister, Chandrababu Naidu.
- Vizag MLAs gave clear SAND picture to Vijayasai Reddy!
- This Former Hyderabad HC Judge seen harassing his Daughter-in Law
- 659 Crore Savings from Polavaram Reverse Tendering
- Girls speak up, bring abusers to book after SHE Team drive
- Chinmayanand Case came for hearing to Allahabad HC
- Hyderabad Teenage guy drive Zoomcar, killed 2
- KT Rama Rao, Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka in war of words over ITIR
- Telangana HC chief justices initiative to work on holidays: Two benches to hear criminal matters
- Telangana: 1st ever Saturday court to dispose of criminal cases
- Narendra Modi addressed 50,000 Indian-Americans in Houston
- Huzurnagar byelection: High-stakes battle for Congress and TRS
- Sonia Gandhi & Manmohan Singh visited Tihar Jail to see P Chidambaram
- Land acquisition for Salur bypass speeded up
- Big eye-screening drive across the state from Oct 10
- Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar