YS jagan has formed 3 Sub-Committees on corruption on CBN during the period 2014 to 2019. The Sub-Committees were formed on June 27th with deadline of 6 weeks to submit their report. Total 50 member team was delegated 30 different aspects during the CBN era. jagan’s time limit is completed. What three Sub-Committees found in the given aspects and what is there in their report?
jagan has conducted regular review meetings with IAS officers and request them to find out any corruption activities done by CBN. Mainly, YSRCP Govt suspects corruption in land dealings in and around Capital region. Cabinet Sub Committee also formed with Buggana, Peddireddy, Anil Kumar Yadav and Kanna Babu. MPs vijay Sai Reddy, Midhun Reddy and prabhakar Reddy are Special Invitees on Sub Committees.
Deadline is over. There is no news on extension of the deadline for Sub-Committees to submit their report. What jagan will do if the Sub-Committees didn’t found anything on CBN Corruption? Even if they detect TDP will proceed legally against the reports. It seems that jagan is wasting the time of the IAS Officers instead of using them for government development works.
Sub-Committee – I
Members: Retired Engineer-in-Chief (ENC) L. Narayana Reddy and ISN Raju
Deal with on: To find out irregularities on Irrigation Project works.
Sub-Committee –I I
Members: Retired Engineer-in-Chief (ENC) Subbaraya Sarma, Abdul Basheer and Retd. Genco Director Adi Sheshu
Deal with on: To find out irregularities on CRDA, Rural Water Supply and Urban Development works.
Sub-Committee – III
Members: Retired Engineer-in-Chief (ENC) Peter and P. Surya Prakash
Deal with on: To find out irregularities on R&D and Temporary & Permanent development works done under CRDA.
Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result The Polling for Huzurnagar by-election has concluded and the voter turn-out is better than what was registered in the Assembly election. The result will be out on 24th of this month and there is anxiety about who will win the election.
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain