Accordingly at its annual general meeting (AGM) on Monday, Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) Chairman mukesh Ambani has announced the much-awaited JioFiber broadband internet plans. Meanwhile the services will launch on September 5 and the base package will start at Rs 700 with 100 Mbps speed and the speeds can go up to 1 Gbps.
Furthermore Reliance has so far invested nearly Rs 3.5 lakh crore towards creating a state of the art digital infrastructure across india, with the largest optical fiber footprint. Further Ambani announced that the rates will be less than 1/10th of international rates and the package prices will go up Rs 10,000 a month. Perhaps Ambani also announced the launch of special mobility plan called Jio Postpaid Plus and this service will offer data and voice connectivity across all of a user’s devices, both at home and outside. Moreover the service will also offer family plans one data plan for better control on GBS and sharing within one family.
Apparently Reliance also announced that the set-top box will support india’s first multi-player gaming network. It will support all gaming controllers with graphics at par with the best in the world and besides, it will also support gameplay in 4K mode and will have games from all the top game developers.
Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad City Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar warned anti-social elements of taking advantage of the upcoming Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations and indulge in extortion. Meanwhile he said such anti-social elements will be firmly dealt with under law. Ganesh Chathurthi festivities will commence in the twin cities on September 2 and go on till September 12.
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps