The shifting of Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao has performed Bhoomi Pooja for the new Secretariat in June. Some or all of the existing Secretariat Buildings will be razed down for the construction. kcr who did not come to the Secretariat for the last two years came for the Bhoomi Pooja.
From the very next day, the shifting of the Secretariat has started. Starting Tuesday, the Telangana secretariat begins work from new premises – Burugula Rama krishna Rao Bhavan. The chief minister’s office and a few other important offices were shifted to Metro Rail Bhavan near Begumpet.
Even though kcr never comes to Secretariat, they had an office ready for him in case. The opposition parties have found fault with kcr for going ahead with the secretariat shifting though the issue is still pending in the court. But then, the Telangana Chief Minister is hopeful of getting a favorable judgment from the high court and so went about shifting of the Secretariat. The Government has to finalize the design and begin the construction. The Project is expected to cost 500 Crore and very soon, Global Tenders will be floated for the same.
Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad City Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar warned anti-social elements of taking advantage of the upcoming Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations and indulge in extortion. Meanwhile he said such anti-social elements will be firmly dealt with under law. Ganesh Chathurthi festivities will commence in the twin cities on September 2 and go on till September 12.
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps