One is not sure if it was done to create the Guinness world record of traveling with 28 passengers in one mini auto but our country is filled with such peculiar people who do such things to create crazy records and bizarre moments and recently there was a video that was posted by RJ Rajini on Facebook presenting an auto-rickshaw carrying an unbelievable number of passengers stepping out of it one by one.
Many people had commented below the video on the safety of passengers traveling in that auto and the ignorance of passenger safety by the auto driver. While many places we see people limiting the number of persons in a big luxury car itself, a small auto carrying 20-25 people is huge!
And the video has the auto-rickshaw driver speaking to the camera asking all the passengers outside and the count reaches 25 and people are wondering how they all got in and came out safe and alive without suffocation. Some comments also supported the auto driver saying his poverty might have made him do such crazy things.
People should take care of their own safety. They shouldn't board in overcrowded passenger autos unmindful of their safety pic.twitter.com/Aul2l2LM7C— CP KARIMNAGAR (@cpkarimnagar) August 11, 2019
Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad City Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar warned anti-social elements of taking advantage of the upcoming Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations and indulge in extortion. Meanwhile he said such anti-social elements will be firmly dealt with under law. Ganesh Chathurthi festivities will commence in the twin cities on September 2 and go on till September 12.
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps