Sources from kerala stated that rahul Gandhi, the Congress MP from Wayanad, has assured all help to the people of his flood hit constituency to rebuild their lives. rahul while addressing a relief camp at Thiruvampady said "We are all with you in this hour of crisis and I call upon not just Congress workers, but all the people to work to ease the suffering of the people. You don't have to worry about your future as we will help you rebuild your lives”.
Rahu said "Today is Eid and though I know that the people are distressed, I take this opportunity to wish all of you 'Eid Mubarak'. We will use the spirit of Eid to help the people who are suffering". Furthermore he also told the gathering that he had spoken to Prime Minister Narendra modi on Sunday seeking help for flood hit kerala. Meanwhile Gandhi also visited relief camps at Kavalapara, where a mudslide on Friday wiped out an entire village and over 50 people are still feared trapped under the debris.
Moreover at the camps, he interacted with the people, asked them about their loss and the things they need. Perhaps in all his interactions, Gandhi has assured all help to the flood victims in rebuilding their lives. His next visits are to the camps in Munderi and Panamaram. A staff attached to Chennithala, who had accompanied the former Congress president said "Tomorrow, rahul Gandhi will take stock of the situation in Kannur from where he will return to delhi”.
Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia Zakir Naik was interrogated by the police for his remarks against Malaysian Hindus and now he has been banned from giving public speeches and Islamic preachings anywhere in Malaysia. The Malaysian Police who interrogated and questioned him revealed that the decision was taken in the interest of National security.
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change?
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government
- Rahul Gandhi remembered Rajiv Gandhi's Achievement in IT & Telecom industry
- Shah defended the law criminalizing triple talaq, saying it is going to benefit Muslims
- A Make or Break Operation for Chandraayan 2
- Heavy rains lashed northern parts, leaving at least 28 people dead