Reportedly CARS24, one of india’s fastest growing tech enabled used car company, has announced a strategic partnership with former Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, in a move to elevate and strengthen the brand as it continues to expand across markets. Meanwhile as part of this partnership, Mahendra Singh Dhoni will own equity in CARS24 and will act as its brand ambassador and the investment is part of the series D round of funding.
When talking about the partnership, vikram Chopra, Co-founder and CEO, CARS24 said, “We are very excited to welcome mahi into the CARS24 family and he is a role model and hero to most Indians. Furthermore his ability to constantly evolve, innovate and find solutions to every problem thrown at him over the years has made him the most celebrated captain in the Indian history and we also share a common love for cars which makes this even more special.”
Moreover Mahindra Singh Dhoni said “I am thrilled to be part of the CARS24 journey. Besides being a fan of all things to do with cars, I am also a fan of new age companies that are disruptive, innovative and shaping the future. CARS24 is definitely one of these companies. They have big ambitions and I am excited to work with them and help them achieve their goals." CARS24 was founded in 2015, CARS24 is already the largest platform for buying and selling cars in india and is revolutionizing the way pre-owned cars are sold in india.
Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad City Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar warned anti-social elements of taking advantage of the upcoming Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations and indulge in extortion. Meanwhile he said such anti-social elements will be firmly dealt with under law. Ganesh Chathurthi festivities will commence in the twin cities on September 2 and go on till September 12.
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps