New delhi sources stated that All india Cine Workers Association (AICWA) on Tuesday banned singer mika singh from the Indian film industry for performing at an event in Karachi, pakistan. As per report the event in pakistan was organized by former Pakistani President Pervez Mushrraf’s close relative.
AICWA President suresh Shyamlal Gupta stated in a statement on Tuesday "AICWA takes a stand of boycotting all his association with movie production houses, music companies and online music content providers". Furthermore the film body further put an unconditional ban on the singer and boycotted him from all the movies and music contracts with the entertainment companies.
The statement added "AICWA will make sure that no one in india works with mika singh and if anyone does, they will face legal consequences in the court of law". The film association said "When the tension between the countries is at the peak, mika singh puts money above the nation's pride”. Moreover the association also sought the intervention of Information and Broadcasting ministry in the matter.
Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia Zakir Naik was interrogated by the police for his remarks against Malaysian Hindus and now he has been banned from giving public speeches and Islamic preachings anywhere in Malaysia. The Malaysian Police who interrogated and questioned him revealed that the decision was taken in the interest of National security.
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change?
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government
- Rahul Gandhi remembered Rajiv Gandhi's Achievement in IT & Telecom industry
- Shah defended the law criminalizing triple talaq, saying it is going to benefit Muslims
- A Make or Break Operation for Chandraayan 2
- Heavy rains lashed northern parts, leaving at least 28 people dead