Former IAS Officer has been detained at delhi Airport and he is placed under the house arrest. He was taken into custody and was shifted to srinagar where he was again detained under the Public Safety Act (PSA). Shah Faesal is an ex-IAS officer and he is stopped from leaving india and he is now kept under house arrest.
The former IAS officer who has been arrested lashed out at the Government and said the place is experiencing an unprecedented lockdown and the eight million people were "incarcerated". His Facebook post read, "People are in shock. Numb.
Yet to make sense of what befell them. Everyone is mourning what we lost. In my conversations with people besides 370, it's the loss of statehood that has hurt people deeply. This is being seen as the biggest betrayal by the Indian state in the last 70 years." He further added, "I am not expecting anything. The sad fact is only PM modi and amit shah can give back the wealth which has been stolen from is in the broad daylight. But what's lost has been lost. Except our resolve to fight back we have lost everything."
Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad City Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar warned anti-social elements of taking advantage of the upcoming Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations and indulge in extortion. Meanwhile he said such anti-social elements will be firmly dealt with under law. Ganesh Chathurthi festivities will commence in the twin cities on September 2 and go on till September 12.
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps