Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy seems to be doing all that he could to maintain good relations with the Central Government. The Chief Minister had informed the officials that Prime Minister Narendra modi would be invited to launch the YSR Rythu Bharosa program on October 15th.
Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, farmers holding up to 5 acres of land will be given Rs 50,000 assistance a year. It will be given in four equal installments of Rs 12,500. This is including the 6000 Rupees Central Government is giving under the Prime Minister Kisan Scheme. The Program will be implemented at a cost of ₹13,125 crore.
If the Prime Minister acknowledges this invitation, it is the first time a welfare scheme of a State Government is being launched by the Prime Minister. On the other side, jagan, who will be accompanied by his family members, will leave for the US from hyderabad on August 15 and return to Vijayawada on August 24. The Chief Minister is going to the US to admit his younger daughter Harishini Reddy in an under-graduate course in the prestigious University of Notre Dame, Indiana State.
Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail? According to a statement by the Bangalore International Airport, the operator of Kempegowda International Airport, the suburban rail on this route may be ready by as soon as the year end. Meanwhile the introduction of suburban rail services will help hundreds of workers employed at the airport to travel long distances, and cost-sensitive passengers to commute to the airport as well.
- Amazon gives Job for 15,000 by opening World's largest campus in Hyderabad
- Will Priyanka Chopra be removed as Goodwill Ambassador as per Pakistan's request to UN?
- BJP MPs Son taken to Police Station for drunken driving
- Chidambaram being interrogated by CBI will be produced in Court Today
- Donald Trump once again proposed mediation in Kashmir matter
- Bihar police rifles fail during salute to CM!
- Vistara benefited after closure of Jet Airways
- Will Social Media be linked with Aadhaar?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Delhi HC called P Chidambaram "kingpin i.e. key conspirator" in INX media case
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- Will Karnataka get additional Rs. 4432 Crore as disaster hit from Centre?