Polavaram Project Authority was held a meeting with AP irrigation officials to review the government order to go for reverse tendering on Polavaram project. All print media in AP published the news in same manner only SAKSHI was published differently. Satyamewajeyathe is the caption of SAKSHI daily. Everyone knows that SAKSHI is pro media for YSRCP. It is the second highest circulated daily in Telugu states. As per the sources, PPA expressed any mistake towards Navayuga Constructions on Polavaram project.
In addition to that, PPA lauds Navayuga for doing its work as per the guidelines set by the Central Govt and Central Water Commission (CWC). PPA questioned AP officials on need for going reverse tendering. It also asked the government on allegations of misuse of funds by then TDP Govt. This is what happened during the meeting. Every print media published that PPA is not willing for reverse tendering proposed by State govt. SAKSHI put banner item as PPA gave green signal for reverse tendering. Viewers would able to decide which one is genuine and which is fake?
EENADU – Loss to Government with Reverse Tendering
Andhra Jyothy – Why Reverse?
PrajaSakthi – Going for Reverse is not correct
Andhra Prabha – Reverse Tendering delay and financially burden
Times of india – PPA cautious AP on POlavaram Reverse Tendering
The Hans india – Polavaram Authority averse on Reverse Tendering
Deccan Chronicle – PPA opposes AP move on Polavaram
SAKSHI – Green Signal to Reverse Tender
Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC New Delhi sources stated that the Supreme Court on Monday granted two more weeks' time to the CBI to complete the ongoing investigation in a road accident case in which the Unnao rape survivor and her lawyer have sustained critical injuries.
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change?
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government
- Rahul Gandhi remembered Rajiv Gandhi's Achievement in IT & Telecom industry
- Shah defended the law criminalizing triple talaq, saying it is going to benefit Muslims
- A Make or Break Operation for Chandraayan 2
- Heavy rains lashed northern parts, leaving at least 28 people dead
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- IAF helicopter rescued two men stranded on a pier of a bridge being constructed over Tawi River