Reportedly pakistan Prime Minister imran khan on Wednesday (August 14) threatened to go to war over the Indian government abolishing Article 370 that granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile this comment by pakistan PM came while he was addressing a gathering in pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) and said that their people are ready to fight for the "freedom" of Kashmir. Furthermore Khan also criticized the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), which is the parent organization of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
Further in his speech, Khan also spoke about the lynching of Muslims in india while the community is living in fear and the pakistan prime minister added that the current developments in Kashmir are alarming for the Muslim population residing in the Valley. pakistan PM said "We are all concerned at the moment about the truth of the humanitarian crisis and the atrocities created by this lock down that has been imposed".
When accusing the Indian government, Khan said, "He (Narendra modi) is playing his final card, but it is going to be very expensive for india." imran khan said "Kashmir was not on the radar of the international community, but we as pakistan have to ensure that this new momentum continues where Kashmir is in the global narrative. I pledge to be the ambassador of Kashmir". Khan said "Now, I will become the brand ambassador and take Kashmir issue to all possible platforms”.
Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad City Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar warned anti-social elements of taking advantage of the upcoming Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations and indulge in extortion. Meanwhile he said such anti-social elements will be firmly dealt with under law. Ganesh Chathurthi festivities will commence in the twin cities on September 2 and go on till September 12.
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps