Flood water from krishna River entered from Pulichintala to Prakasam Barrage in Vijayawada. Municipal Corporation officials evacuated more than 100 families due to flood. This is first time after 10 years flood water touches Vijayawada city. Here there are many suspicions on delay in lifting 70 gates of Prakasam Barrage. Why the Government not lifted Prakasam Barrage gates when heavy Flood water coming into Prakasam Barrage?
Right from beginning YSRCP showed it’s unwillingness on Capital Amaravathi. Mangalagiri MLA Alla ramakrishna Reddy forced the farmers not to agree for land pooling in some villages. He moved to Court many times to stop the Capital Amaravathi. It seems that YSRCP used the krishna River flood as opportunity to show that CBN constructed the capital in submerged area. From yesterday evening, Alla ramakrishna Reddy visited Chandrababu house along with media to prove that Amaravathi is not right place for capital.
Without lifting the 70 gates, YSRCP played crooked political game with poor people. YSRCP leaders spread that CBN house is submerged due to flood for krishna River. Their strategy creates fear among the people who lived in krishna river front. Finally, in evening Govt lifted 70 gates and release the water to down area. Prakasam Barrage height is 17 meters and height of CBN house at Undavalli is more than 22 meters. If AP irrigation officials don’t lift the gates it would affect to poor people not for CBN.
Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad City Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar warned anti-social elements of taking advantage of the upcoming Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations and indulge in extortion. Meanwhile he said such anti-social elements will be firmly dealt with under law. Ganesh Chathurthi festivities will commence in the twin cities on September 2 and go on till September 12.
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps