According to sources Jamyang Tsering Namgyal, the BJP MP from Ladakh whose speech in support of the government's move to end special status for Jammu and Kashmir went viral and earned him praise from Prime Minister Narendra modi, celebrated india's 73rd Independence Day with a short dance that was caught on video by news agency. Meanwhile in the brief 28 second video that was posted on Twitter, Tsering Namgyal is seen wearing sunglasses and a dark brown 'goucha' (traditional Ladakhi dress for men), and leading a line of fellow dancers.
Furthermore Tsering Namgyal, 34, emerged a hit on social media after a Lok Sabha speech backing the government's contentious decision to end special status for Jammu and Kashmir and split the state into two union territories one for Jammu and Kashmir, and another for Ladakh. Reportedly in his speech, the BJP leader held both Article 370 and the Congress responsible for Ladakh's "undeveloped" condition.
Moreover he had also said protests by parties like the National Conference of omar abdullah and Mehooba Mufti's People's Democratic Party should be ignored as they had treated the state as their "family business". Apparently Tsering Namgyal was greeted with a parade on his return to Ladakh earlier this week and he posted a video of himself waving the Indian flag and dancing, again. In a tweet, PM modi gave a shout-out to the Ladakhi politician, saying he had coherently presented aspirations of people of the region in his speech.
Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia Zakir Naik was interrogated by the police for his remarks against Malaysian Hindus and now he has been banned from giving public speeches and Islamic preachings anywhere in Malaysia. The Malaysian Police who interrogated and questioned him revealed that the decision was taken in the interest of National security.
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change?
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government
- Rahul Gandhi remembered Rajiv Gandhi's Achievement in IT & Telecom industry
- Shah defended the law criminalizing triple talaq, saying it is going to benefit Muslims
- A Make or Break Operation for Chandraayan 2
- Heavy rains lashed northern parts, leaving at least 28 people dead