According to sources actor cum politician rajinikanth reiterated his stand on the abrogation of Article 35A and Article 370 issue on Wednesday and stated that Prime Minister Narendra modi and Home Minister amit shah accomplished the feat with diplomacy. When speaking to reporters in Chennai on Wednesday, rajinikanth elaborated on why he had called the Prime Minister Narendra modi and Union Home Minister amit shah duo as krishna and Arjuna. He explained “They handled the Kashmir issue with diplomacy. When I said krishna and Arjuna, I meant one person plans the operation and the other person executes it”.
Furthermore emphasizing that Kashmir issue is important since it is about the security of the country, the superstar said, “Kashmir is like the homeland for terrorists, which they are using to infiltrate into the country. It is like the gateway to india. To first bring in [prohibitory orders under section] 144, then put those who might create issues inside (under house arrest), to pass the bill in the Rajya Sabha first since they don’t have a majority there and then bring it to Parliament (Lok Sabha) this is a fantastic strategy.”
Moreover rajinikanth was speaking at a book launch event attended by the Vice President of india Venkaiah Naidu and amit shah among others. Perhaps this is the second time within one week that rajinikanth has come out in support of the abrogation of Article 370 and Article 35A and in Tamilnadu, the ruling party AIADMK has welcomed the move while the opposition party DMK has slammed the decision.
New Doubt: Kodela's Mobile Phone Missing Former Andhra Pradesh Assembly Speaker, Kodela Sivaprasada Rao passed away the other day. He committed suicide by hanging himself the other day. Autopsy Report also confirmed the same. The final rites of Kodela will take place tomorrow in Narasaraopeta with full state honors. Meanwhile, the doubts still linger over Kodela's death.
- On account of Aramco Refinery attack, Petrol & Diesel price may rise to Rs.5-6 per liter
- Kerala Transport Minister pens to Union Minister about increase in fines
- Will there be Lorry strike in Tamilnadu on September 19 due to hefty fines?
- PM Modi sought public to share ideas for September 22 speech at Houston 'Howdy Modi'
- New Version of Narendra Modi App launched ahead of PM Modis Birthday
- How does PM Narendra Modi's Report Card reads on his Birthday?
- Who killed Kodela?
- Remembering our PM Narendra Modi on his 69th BIRTHDAY
- This Bengaluru Man designed air conditioned helmets for bike riders
- Kamal Hassan slams Amit Shah's One Language One Nation remark
- Golden toilet stolen from magnificent home in England
- P Chidambaram turned 74 in Tihar Jail
- Why J&K Governor met PM Narendra Modi?
- Leopard enters house in Karnataka village, takes away Dog
- Flood alert given to 4, 400 areas in Tamilnadu