Reportedly how many passengers can fit inside one autorickshaw? And if you take a wild guess or suggest a ballpark figure, the most bizarre number you would suggest might not cross 10, but a video, which is going viral on the internet, is here to prove you wrong. A bizarre video from the town of Bhongir in Telangana has gone viral on Twitter and it shows 24 women and children stuffed inside an auto rickshaw.
Meanwhile the video was shared on Twitter by india Today television's Aashish Pandey with the caption, "How many passengers an auto can fill any guess? Alertizen found 24 passengers, all women and children travelling in an auto in Bhongir. (Motor Vehicles Bill 2019 asks for a fine of Rs 1000/Extra passenger in case of overloading)." Even though the video seems quite funny, in such situations of overloading there is a high chance of people getting into an accident.
Previously 15 laborers died in Mahabubnagar, when an overloaded auto in which they were travelling in, was hit by a speeding truck. Further according to 2017 data, a total of 4.64,910 road accidents were reported in the country, claiming 147,913 lives and causing injuries to 4,70,975 persons, which translates into 405 deaths and 1,290 injuries each day from 1,274 accidents and hence this also means that 16 people are killed and another 53 are injured every hour on Indian roads.
Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK? Reportedly weeks after speculation that she had quit politics, J Deepa, the niece of late Chief Minister J Jayalalitha has announced that the MGR Amma Deepa Peravai that she founded will merge with the AIADMK. Meanwhile she told the media that this was a decision that was taken after consultation with party cadre and was partially due to her ill-health.
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government
- Rahul Gandhi remembered Rajiv Gandhi's Achievement in IT & Telecom industry
- Shah defended the law criminalizing triple talaq, saying it is going to benefit Muslims
- Donald Trump said his administration was "doing very well with China"
- Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- A Make or Break Operation for Chandraayan 2
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Heavy rains lashed northern parts, leaving at least 28 people dead
- IAF helicopter rescued two men stranded on a pier of a bridge being constructed over Tawi River
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt