Almost 400 political leaders of the Kashmir Valley are under detention. top mainstream political leaders remain under arrest. Two former Chief Ministers - mehbooba mufti and omar abdullah - are among those who have been arrested. More than 50,000 security personnel are on the streets.
Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation Telangana is adjusted as 4th most innovative state overall in the country, it has outsmarted neighbouring state Andhra comprehensively, the latter state stood at 10th position according to NITI Aayog annual report. NITI (National institute of Transforming India) Aayog has released its annual report of Innovation index ranking to the states, according to the report, Telangana state is at 4th position overall in the country, Karnataka clinched first position, followed by Tamil Nadu, and Maha
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil