Reportedly Telangana Chief Minister kcr has announced a new revenue bill to replace the old one in the state. Meanwhile the new bill, expected to be tabled in the next assembly session, will help in eliminating corruption and in providing hassle free service to farmers and the people, said the Chief Minister in his Independence Day address at Golconda Fort on Thursday.
Furthermore the Revenue Department in the state is perceived as one of the most corrupt in the state, with several cases of corruption against revenue officials. Previously reports about corruption reached the CMO when Kondapalli Sharath, a farmer in a video that went viral on social media, narrated the ordeal he faced when his family land was transferred to a relative of a revenue official in Macherial district.
Previously the Anti-corruption Bureau (ACB) of Telangana seized Rs 93.5 lakh in cash and 420 grams of gold from the residence of a village revenue official. Moreover the revenue officials involved in this case too transferred land belonging to the farmers and demanded a bribe for it to be restored. Further kcr also announced a 60 day special action plan to transform villages and towns with special emphasis on cleanliness and greenery.
PoK belongs to India, we will take possession: EAM Jaishankar New Delhi sources stated that External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar, on Tuesday, said that Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) belongs to India and "we expect to have physical jurisdiction over it one day". Meanwhile he also said there was no need to "worry" beyond a point about what people would say on Jammu and Kashmir and that India's position on its internal issues has and would prevail.
- CBN demands CBI investigation for death of Kodela Siva Prasad
- Rajinikanth says Amit Shah's common language can't be imposed in India
- Hindu Dental College student found dead in hostel in Pakistan
- Collector ordered for heavy penalties for throwing garbage on road
- Police Intercepts Kodela's Last Call, More Doubts
- Jagan Government's Appointments in TTD Board Creates Uproar
- Kodela's Son, Shivaram to be Interrogated
- How Brain eating Amoeba entered 10 year Girl while swimming in Texas River?
- Chennai Man died after electric pole fell on him while feeding street dogs
- No Truth in 19 Cases on Kodela
- Chennai to receive rainfall for next 48 hours
- Heavy rains lashed Andhra Pradesh's Rayalaseema region disrupted normal life
- ISRO tweeted a thank for all the support it received from Vikram Lander
- Astra an indigenous Visual Range Missile successfully test-fired by IAF
- Onion prices goes up in Delhi