According to sources the "Baddest Man on the Planet” former World champion boxer Mike Tyson made a startling revelation in a podcast interview about marijuana. Meanwhile the retired boxer has entered the cannabis business in California where smoking is legal and revealed that he smokes weed around $40,000, a month and the amount in Indian currency comes to Rs 28 lakh.
Furthermore in the podcast called Hot Boxin', which Tyson co-hosts along with is his fellow cannabis advocate, Eben Britton, with special guest rapper Jim Jones, Tyson talked about the amount of cannabis he smokes. Reportedly smoking weed on the podcast, Tyson asked, “What do we smoke a month? It’s about $40,000?” Britton said “We smoke ten tons of weed on the ranch a month". Tyson commented “Ain’t that crazy".
Perhaps Tyson's career has been marred with controversies and scandals. He was the the first heavy weight boxer to hold the WBA, WBC and IBF titles simultaneously. When talking about the marijuana been legalized in the US, the legalization of the recreational use of weed in California took effect in January 2018, which is expected to increase the revenue of the US most populous state by several billion dollars each year. Presently a total of 29 US states have adopted medical marijuana laws and seven states have adopted the most expansive laws legalising marijuana for recreational use.
Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation Telangana is adjusted as 4th most innovative state overall in the country, it has outsmarted neighbouring state Andhra comprehensively, the latter state stood at 10th position according to NITI Aayog annual report. NITI (National institute of Transforming India) Aayog has released its annual report of Innovation index ranking to the states, according to the report, Telangana state is at 4th position overall in the country, Karnataka clinched first position, followed by Tamil Nadu, and Maha
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil