Sources from Jind made a statement that after accusing Congress party of playing politics over Article 370 Home Minister Amit Shah on Friday said what Congress was not able to do in 70 years, Narendra modi led government did it 75 days.
Shah said "They (Congress) never revoked Article 370 in the greed of vote bank,'' in an address at 'Astha rally' in Haryana's Jind district on Friday. Furthermore after showing confidence ahead of Haryana polls, due in October, Shah said, ''We are again going to form government in Haryana, with 2/3rd majority.''
Moreover as per report the "Astha Rally" assumes significance as it is happening following the announcement of dates for the Haryana assembly elections. Perhaps the rally was attended by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister yogi Adityanath, Deputy Chief Ministers Keshav prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma. Perhaps the rally was attended by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister yogi Adityanath, Deputy Chief Ministers Keshav prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma.
Jagan Government's Appointments in TTD Board Creates Uproar Jagan Mohan Reddy government had appointed 28 members of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) board which includes four Ex-officio members. Last week, the Governor had increased the number of members on the Board from 19 to 29 just for the reason to accommodate too many people looking for positions of influence and clout.
- Kodela's Son, Shivaram to be Interrogated
- How Brain eating Amoeba entered 10 year Girl while swimming in Texas River?
- Chennai Man died after electric pole fell on him while feeding street dogs
- No Truth in 19 Cases on Kodela
- Chennai to receive rainfall for next 48 hours
- Heavy rains lashed Andhra Pradesh's Rayalaseema region disrupted normal life
- ISRO tweeted a thank for all the support it received from Vikram Lander
- Astra an indigenous Visual Range Missile successfully test-fired by IAF
- Onion prices goes up in Delhi
- Mamata Banerjee scheduled to meet PM Modi in Delhi today
- Son and Daughter have decided to fight with YSRCP!
- Believe it or not Rs 6 lakh electricity bill for metal roof shed in Telangana
- Latest update on Godavari boat mishap: 10 more bodies retrieved from river.
- Amazon builds largest campus in Hyderabad, as big as 65 football grounds with 49 elevators.
- Uber cabbie sings song for passenger, video is going viral insanely