Sources from Jind made a statement that after accusing Congress party of playing politics over Article 370 Home Minister Amit Shah on Friday said what Congress was not able to do in 70 years, Narendra modi led government did it 75 days.
Shah said "They (Congress) never revoked Article 370 in the greed of vote bank,'' in an address at 'Astha rally' in Haryana's Jind district on Friday. Furthermore after showing confidence ahead of Haryana polls, due in October, Shah said, ''We are again going to form government in Haryana, with 2/3rd majority.''
Moreover as per report the "Astha Rally" assumes significance as it is happening following the announcement of dates for the Haryana assembly elections. Perhaps the rally was attended by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister yogi Adityanath, Deputy Chief Ministers Keshav prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma. Perhaps the rally was attended by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister yogi Adityanath, Deputy Chief Ministers Keshav prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma.
IDBI Bank's Board approves Rs 4,743 crore to LIC Reportedly the board of directors at IDBI Bank on Thursday approved the proposal for preferential issue of capital to the government and Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) totaling up to Rs 4,557 crore and Rs 4,743 crore respectively. Meanwhile the decision is subject to customary regulatory approvals. Earlier on September 3, the government had approved Rs 9,300 crore capital infusion into IDBI Bank
- Why Trump carries cash in his back pocket?
- Why Pakistan PM says until curfew lifted in Kashmir, no talks with India?
- Vodafone Idea largest telecom operator in India in July: TRAI
- P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement
- TN Education Department confirmed that Classes 5, 8 students will have Board exams this Academic year
- Can CM Jagan Tame Government Doctors?
- High Court Notices for JC Diwakar Reddy on Illegal Mining
- Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House