Reportedly as the global automotive climate shifts towards clean and eco-friendly alternatives to internal combustion engines (ICE), the Indian Government also have been passing regulations and encouraging electric vehicles in the country. Meanwhile the recent cut in GST rates and the FAME II scheme hints at an imminent electric revolution that stands before the Indian automotive industry.
Furthermore in light of slowing automotive sales in the country, auto giants have been addressing the government's lack of action towards resolving the issue. Furthermore the auto industry has been opposing a proposal by Niti Aayog to push for full conversion to EVs for ICE three-wheelers by 2023 and two-wheelers with engine capacity of 150cc or below by 2025, saying a transition was completely uncalled for and could jeopardize the industry.
Moreover Prime Minister Narendra modi assured that conventional engine vehicles and electric vehicles (EVs) can co-exist in india, saying it would encourage investment and job creation in future. Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) President Rajan Wadhera said the assurance is completely in-line with SIAM's recommendations that all relevant technologies should co-exist in india's journey towards sustainable mobility which instills confidence to the industry to get going.
Singareni Collieries Workers Diwali gift from Telangana CM Hyderabad sources reported that the Telangana government on Thursday announced a 28 per cent share in the profit of Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) to its employees for 2018-19. Recently Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao announced in the state legislative Assembly that each employee will get a bonus of Rs 1,00,899, which is Rs 40,530 more than the last year's bonus
- Skeletal body found in Nagarjuna's Farm House been traced
- Image of 'dune fields' covering surface during winter looks like ice cream
- Nirmala Seetharaman to slash corporate tax rate for Domestic Firms
- Jagan Trying to Take Revenge on Pawan Kalyan
- Jagan and KCR to Meet After Three Months Gap
- Telangana planning to declare 2020 as AI Year
- Nirmala Seetharaman said Centre asked PSBs to Lend More
- How Sekhar Reddy Managed To Comeback to TTD Board?
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Andhra Pradesh boat accident: Toll reaches 11 after tourist vessel capsized in Godavari River; rescue ops to resume today
- Naidu requests CBI test in conditions prompting ex-Andhra Pradesh speaker's suicide
- Now (SCCL) Telangana company is giving Rs 1.01 lakh Dussera bonus to every employee
- CHANCES OF HEAVY RAINS OVER TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH TODAY
- A student ended up in a hospital after a Jackpot scuffle in 652 357 rupees.
- Orange Alert Today in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana