Reportedly from September, Paytm will join the bandwagon with news, short videos and live TV, as part of its digital wallet platform and there is no clarity if Paytm Mall customers will have access to these features since the company has been separating the e-commerce site from the parent entity One97 Communications.
Meanwhile Paytm hopes to add more customers to its platform through the new offerings. Furthermore according to the company, they are currently seeing 27 million customers logging into the Paytm inbox and they claim they expect it to grow multiple times this figure. Apparently one way the app has found to popularize, through its marketing efforts is to enter into tie-ups with smartphone manufacturers including Xiaomi, Vivo and Oppo.
Moreover the arrangement is these phone makers will pre-load the Paytm app on their smartphones so that users can start using them right away. Perhaps it is believed most of the buyers of these smartphones, at least 60% of them are first time users of smartphones thanks to the affordable pricing the brands employ. Hence this means when they start using the Paytm app, they become new additions to the customer base. Further users of the digital payment platforms and ecommerce sites are in for some interesting times going forth as each one competes with the other in order to lure the customers.
KCR and Jagan had fruitful meeting on linking Godavari and Krishna Two Telugu states chief ministers had a good discussion on river linking issue, they emphasized on how and from where to transfer Godavari waters to Krishna river. Telangana chief minister k. Chandrasekhar Rao and his counterpart Y S Jaganmohan reddy on Monday took a decision to link Godavari and Krishna rivers with the least land acquisition.
- Trump & Modi had Selfie with this 13 year old boy
- Bathukamma saree distribution starts in Telangana
- Man fell in open storm water drain in Hyderabad
- Why Jagan has worried on EENADU story?
- PM Narendra Modi this gesture surprised many
- Phone Booths restored in Kashmir
- Ex-Officials slams Sivan as ISRO Changes success rates of Chandrayaan 2 everyday
- 71st Emmy Awards saw numerous nods to stars from across the pond
- Will 5G bring better experiences for smart phone users in future?
- Thomas Cook Company moves to compulsory liquidation with immediate effect
- Will banner culture be eliminated in Tamilnadu after death of Subhasri?
- Traffic fines reduced as per MV Act by Karnataka Govt
- Will Chennai get a new airport due to heavy Air Traffic?
- വിദേശ രാജ്യങ്ങളിൽ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്രമോദി ബഹുമാനം അർഹിക്കുന്നു: ശശി തരൂർ
- Will Corporate tax rate cut likely to attract Foreign firms to India?