Mangalagiri MLA Alla ramakrishna Reddy, (RK) who has defeated TDP General Secretary, Nara lokesh has alleged that the illegal building was submerged to the level of 75% and faced the further threat of getting submerged. It was not correct on the part of TDP leaders to obstruct the shooting of the flood levels through the use of drone cameras.
Singareni Collieries Workers Diwali gift from Telangana CM Hyderabad sources reported that the Telangana government on Thursday announced a 28 per cent share in the profit of Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) to its employees for 2018-19. Recently Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao announced in the state legislative Assembly that each employee will get a bonus of Rs 1,00,899, which is Rs 40,530 more than the last year's bonus
- Skeletal body found in Nagarjuna's Farm House been traced
- Image of 'dune fields' covering surface during winter looks like ice cream
- Nirmala Seetharaman to slash corporate tax rate for Domestic Firms
- Jagan Trying to Take Revenge on Pawan Kalyan
- Jagan and KCR to Meet After Three Months Gap
- Telangana planning to declare 2020 as AI Year
- Nirmala Seetharaman said Centre asked PSBs to Lend More
- How Sekhar Reddy Managed To Comeback to TTD Board?
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Andhra Pradesh boat accident: Toll reaches 11 after tourist vessel capsized in Godavari River; rescue ops to resume today
- Naidu requests CBI test in conditions prompting ex-Andhra Pradesh speaker's suicide
- Now (SCCL) Telangana company is giving Rs 1.01 lakh Dussera bonus to every employee
- CHANCES OF HEAVY RAINS OVER TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH TODAY
- A student ended up in a hospital after a Jackpot scuffle in 652 357 rupees.
- Orange Alert Today in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana