In a meeting of the leaders with Vijayawada Parliament limits, Janasena President pawan kalyan has revealed that a major party is trying to pressurize him to merge the party. But he added that he has no such plan. "Even if they put a gun on my head, I will not merge Janasena Party into any other party," pawan kalyan emotionally said.
Even though he did not mention, it is clear that he is indicating at BJP. The Saffron Party buoyed by the success in the recent General Elections is keen on expanding its base in Andhra Pradesh where it just managed 0.85% Vote Share. This is less than what NOTA got. The party could not manage the deposit in a single seat. Even the Senior Leaders like Kanna Lakshminarayana, Manikyala Rao, and Purandeshwari could not get back their deposit.
Janasena Party just won one seat in the recent elections with pawan kalyan himself losing from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka. This has come as a shock to the party supporters. 120 of the party candidates lost their deposits in 137 constituencies it has contested. So, BJP is pressurizing pawan kalyan to merge the party.
Why this TN Man garlanded Periyar poster with slippers & throw Cow dung on it? According to sources the Dharmapuri police have filed an FIR against a man called Kalai Arasan from Harur, after he posted a video on social media, insulting social reformer Periyar EV Ramasamy. Meanwhile the video, according to the police, showed a pair hands cutting a dung cake in front of a Periyar poster
- State moves to stall auction of prime Jagir land in Hafeezpet
- Uber ride request not been fulfilled during peak hours in Bengaluru
- Exempt from court presence: Jagan
- Parents of CBIT students take fee woes to panel
- T govt welcomes FMs steps on economy
- Cong infighting continues, more leaders support Uttam
- SBI Chairman says large reduction in corporate taxes the boldest reform in last 28 years
- Will curb on pvt practice end patients woes?
- Revolutionizing IoT to Build a Smart Nationa with LoRaWAN - The Things Conference India 2019
- High-level panel to monitor works in Naxal-hit areas
- DMK MP slams for leaky roof in Chennai Airport
- 1 more body retrieved, 3 boat owners arrested
- Govt asked to take Gandi temple back under its fold
- Apartments vacated after building develops cracks
- Conditions diluted to favour contractor