YSRCP’s pet scheme Village Volunteer system starts from August 15th onwards. The aim of this system is to ensure better delivery of various benefits from government to the public. Each volunteer will be paid 5K per month and he/she should reach 50 households in a village. There is overwhelming response from the people while announcing the scheme initially. Govt has appointed 2.69 lac volunteers after conducting the written test throughout 13 districts of the state.
As usual, TDP starts crying that only YSRCP cadre was selected by officials and question papers also leaked to them. YSRCP Parliamentary leader vijay Sai Reddy said in party meeting that those who worked for YSRCP success in general elections will select for Village Volunteer posts. As per buzz, 18K selected candidates are not willing to join in their duties. It seems that brainstorming starts among the candidates and compare the Salary with the responsibilities they are doing. Govt ordered others to join in their duties after excluding 18K people.
Though the SSC is main criteria for the position, even graduates also applied for Village Volunteer position. They feel shame in carrying out rice and sugar and deliver to every house. Some of them compare Village Volunteer services to Private company delivery boys like Swiggy, Zomoto etc. and dropped. They received 10K+ as Salary whereas Village Volunteer received 5K. Govt instruction not to do any other work once they selected as Village Volunteer is another reason for dropping out to join.
Amid tight security UP Law student brought to Court in Chinmayanand Case Reportedly the father of a law student, who accused BJP leader Swami Chinmayanand of raping her, on Sunday termed the leakage of the video footage given to the SIT by his daughter, as a "conspiracy" and said he would request the Supreme Court to order a probe into it. He said "From where have the screenshots and videos come to the social media? The screenshots have been posted even on various
- Why Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Kashmir's Poonch?
- Tourists Boat capsized in Godavari River, Rescue operations going on
- Donald Trump be addressing Houston rally 'Howdy, Modi' alongside PM Modi on September 22
- Kodela's Death Due to Heart Attack or Suicide?
- NASA trying to establish communication with Vikram Lander
- Kodela Siva Prasad Rao passes away!
- Lions found roaming freely in city of Junagadh Gujarat
- Hyderabad cops giving helmet instead of challan
- Which is dead project? Amaravati or Kaleswaram!
- Why Mumbai IT gives notices to Mukesh Ambani's family under Black Money Act?
- Osama Bin Laden's Son's death confirmed by Trump
- Kollywood Actors asks Fans not to keep hoardings during Movie release
- Confederation of All India Traders claims festive sales ban of Amazon & Flipkart
- Aadhaar authentication or physical verification mandatory for new dealers from January 2020
- 3400 illegal hoardings removed in Chennai after the death of Subhashree