YSRCP’s pet scheme Village Volunteer system starts from August 15th onwards. The aim of this system is to ensure better delivery of various benefits from government to the public. Each volunteer will be paid 5K per month and he/she should reach 50 households in a village. There is overwhelming response from the people while announcing the scheme initially. Govt has appointed 2.69 lac volunteers after conducting the written test throughout 13 districts of the state.
As usual, TDP starts crying that only YSRCP cadre was selected by officials and question papers also leaked to them. YSRCP Parliamentary leader vijay Sai Reddy said in party meeting that those who worked for YSRCP success in general elections will select for Village Volunteer posts. As per buzz, 18K selected candidates are not willing to join in their duties. It seems that brainstorming starts among the candidates and compare the Salary with the responsibilities they are doing. Govt ordered others to join in their duties after excluding 18K people.
Though the SSC is main criteria for the position, even graduates also applied for Village Volunteer position. They feel shame in carrying out rice and sugar and deliver to every house. Some of them compare Village Volunteer services to Private company delivery boys like Swiggy, Zomoto etc. and dropped. They received 10K+ as Salary whereas Village Volunteer received 5K. Govt instruction not to do any other work once they selected as Village Volunteer is another reason for dropping out to join.
Why this TN Man garlanded Periyar poster with slippers & throw Cow dung on it? According to sources the Dharmapuri police have filed an FIR against a man called Kalai Arasan from Harur, after he posted a video on social media, insulting social reformer Periyar EV Ramasamy. Meanwhile the video, according to the police, showed a pair hands cutting a dung cake in front of a Periyar poster
- State moves to stall auction of prime Jagir land in Hafeezpet
- Uber ride request not been fulfilled during peak hours in Bengaluru
- Exempt from court presence: Jagan
- Parents of CBIT students take fee woes to panel
- T govt welcomes FMs steps on economy
- Cong infighting continues, more leaders support Uttam
- SBI Chairman says large reduction in corporate taxes the boldest reform in last 28 years
- Will curb on pvt practice end patients woes?
- Revolutionizing IoT to Build a Smart Nationa with LoRaWAN - The Things Conference India 2019
- High-level panel to monitor works in Naxal-hit areas
- DMK MP slams for leaky roof in Chennai Airport
- 1 more body retrieved, 3 boat owners arrested
- Govt asked to take Gandi temple back under its fold
- Apartments vacated after building develops cracks
- Conditions diluted to favour contractor