BJP in Andhra Pradesh has just managed 0.85% Vote Share in the recent election. This is less than what NOTA got. The party could not manage the deposit in a single seat. Even the Senior Leaders like Kanna Lakshminarayana, Manikyala Rao, and Purandeshwari could not get back their deposit. But the party has become very ambitious and is keen to set its foot in Andhra Pradesh in the next elections at any cost.
7 1/2 year old boy died diagnosed with Dengue, due to carelessness of Hospital Nurses Hyderabad sources reported that a seven and a half year old boy died at a private hospital in Punjagutta, Hyderabad due to doctor's negligence, while undergoing treatment for dengue. Meanwhile parents of the boy lodged a medical negligence complaint against Pragna Hospital management staff.
- Several banks expected to remain closed from September 26 to September 29
- Aggressive in CBN era, helpless now in Jagan ruling!
- Center changes rule for Bank Exams to be in Regional languages
- TDP-YSRCP rivalry is the reason behind SVU Inhumane Attack?
- TDP Senior Leader Likely To Be Arrested?
- CM Jagan Responds To A Letter of A Fourth Class Student
- Has SVUniversity attacked physically handicapped ?
- What actually happened inside Sri Venkateswara University?
- After such an inhumane incident, Is SVU really a good place for Children?
- The credibility of SVU incharge registrar under threat?
- A Physically Challenged Person tormented badly in Sri Venkateswara University?
- Gold Prices falls Rs. 74 at Billion Market
- YSR Congress Still Enjoying Cordial Relations with BJP in Delhi?
- Is Swami Chinmayananad ready for SIT questioning?
- PM Modi makes his visit to US from September 21 to 27