BJP in Andhra Pradesh has just managed 0.85% Vote Share in the recent election. This is less than what NOTA got. The party could not manage the deposit in a single seat. Even the Senior Leaders like Kanna Lakshminarayana, Manikyala Rao, and Purandeshwari could not get back their deposit. But the party has become very ambitious and is keen to set its foot in Andhra Pradesh in the next elections at any cost.
Why Former TDP Leader Kodela Siva Prasad committed suicide? According to sources former Speaker and senior TDP leader Kodela Siva Prasad has committed suicide. Kodela had hanged self at his residence in Hyderabad. Meanwhile he was rushed to Basavatarakam cancer hospital in Banjara Hills. Kodela's condition is said to be serious. Despite treatment by specialists, Kodela succumbed and breathed his last.
- New Doubt: Kodela's Mobile Phone Missing
- On account of Aramco Refinery attack, Petrol & Diesel price may rise to Rs.5-6 per liter
- Kerala Transport Minister pens to Union Minister about increase in fines
- Will there be Lorry strike in Tamilnadu on September 19 due to hefty fines?
- PM Modi sought public to share ideas for September 22 speech at Houston 'Howdy Modi'
- New Version of Narendra Modi App launched ahead of PM Modis Birthday
- How does PM Narendra Modi's Report Card reads on his Birthday?
- Who killed Kodela?
- Remembering our PM Narendra Modi on his 69th BIRTHDAY
- This Bengaluru Man designed air conditioned helmets for bike riders
- Kamal Hassan slams Amit Shah's One Language One Nation remark
- Golden toilet stolen from magnificent home in England
- P Chidambaram turned 74 in Tihar Jail
- Why J&K Governor met PM Narendra Modi?
- Leopard enters house in Karnataka village, takes away Dog