Reportedly the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N Chandrababu Naidu has received a (flood alert) notice to vacate his residence owing to the possibility of the krishna flooding upstream. Naidu and 38 others, who live on properties on the krishna Riverbank at Undavalli and Thulluru villages, received the notices on Friday.
Meanwhile the notice was issued by the Tedepalli Tahsildars office on Friday and the TDP leader's son, Nara lokesh, who is also the national general secretary of the party and an MLC, has alleged that the YSRCP government, as an act of vengeance, was manipulating floods to ensure that Chandrababu Naidu vacates his residence. He tweeted "See another conspiracy by YSRCP to drown Chandrababu garu's residence. Nagarjunasagar's full storage capacity is 590 feet. The reservoir water level is now 586 feet, but still, flooding is happening near Prakasam Barrage because they have released more water, than the inflow from Nagarjunasagar”.
Moreover as per report Naidu's home is right next to the Prakasam barrage, and Nara lokesh claims that on the pretext of heavy influx of water, the government wants to flood their homes and evacuate them.
Will Chennai get a new airport due to heavy Air Traffic? After several years of discussions, talks on a second airport in Chennai may finally bear fruit with the state government short listing six new locations for the same. Meanwhile the newly shortlisted locations for a second city airport included Thiruporur, Cheyyar, Vallathur, Thodur, Maduramangalam and Mappedu.
- വിദേശ രാജ്യങ്ങളിൽ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്രമോദി ബഹുമാനം അർഹിക്കുന്നു: ശശി തരൂർ
- Will Corporate tax rate cut likely to attract Foreign firms to India?
- Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House
- Vizag MLAs gave clear SAND picture to Vijayasai Reddy!
- This Former Hyderabad HC Judge seen harassing his Daughter-in Law
- 659 Crore Savings from Polavaram Reverse Tendering
- Girls speak up, bring abusers to book after SHE Team drive
- Chinmayanand Case came for hearing to Allahabad HC
- Hyderabad Teenage guy drive Zoomcar, killed 2
- KT Rama Rao, Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka in war of words over ITIR
- Telangana HC chief justices initiative to work on holidays: Two benches to hear criminal matters
- Telangana: 1st ever Saturday court to dispose of criminal cases
- Narendra Modi addressed 50,000 Indian-Americans in Houston
- Huzurnagar byelection: High-stakes battle for Congress and TRS
- Sonia Gandhi & Manmohan Singh visited Tihar Jail to see P Chidambaram