Reportedly the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N Chandrababu Naidu has received a (flood alert) notice to vacate his residence owing to the possibility of the krishna flooding upstream. Naidu and 38 others, who live on properties on the krishna Riverbank at Undavalli and Thulluru villages, received the notices on Friday.
Meanwhile the notice was issued by the Tedepalli Tahsildars office on Friday and the TDP leader's son, Nara lokesh, who is also the national general secretary of the party and an MLC, has alleged that the YSRCP government, as an act of vengeance, was manipulating floods to ensure that Chandrababu Naidu vacates his residence. He tweeted "See another conspiracy by YSRCP to drown Chandrababu garu's residence. Nagarjunasagar's full storage capacity is 590 feet. The reservoir water level is now 586 feet, but still, flooding is happening near Prakasam Barrage because they have released more water, than the inflow from Nagarjunasagar”.
Moreover as per report Naidu's home is right next to the Prakasam barrage, and Nara lokesh claims that on the pretext of heavy influx of water, the government wants to flood their homes and evacuate them.
Pon Radhakrishnan advocated for recognition of Tamil as national language Chennai sources stated that as the controversy over Home Minister Amit Shah's remarks refuses to die down, BJP leader Pon Radhakrishnan on Friday advocated for recognition of Tamil as the national language. He told "My wish as a Tamilian is that we develop our language and if we improve the status of our language and if it is spread across all states, then Tamil can also become a national language".
- Singareni Collieries Workers Diwali gift from Telangana CM
- Skeletal body found in Nagarjuna's Farm House been traced
- Image of 'dune fields' covering surface during winter looks like ice cream
- Nirmala Seetharaman to slash corporate tax rate for Domestic Firms
- Jagan Trying to Take Revenge on Pawan Kalyan
- Jagan and KCR to Meet After Three Months Gap
- Telangana planning to declare 2020 as AI Year
- Nirmala Seetharaman said Centre asked PSBs to Lend More
- How Sekhar Reddy Managed To Comeback to TTD Board?
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Andhra Pradesh boat accident: Toll reaches 11 after tourist vessel capsized in Godavari River; rescue ops to resume today
- Naidu requests CBI test in conditions prompting ex-Andhra Pradesh speaker's suicide
- Now (SCCL) Telangana company is giving Rs 1.01 lakh Dussera bonus to every employee
- CHANCES OF HEAVY RAINS OVER TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH TODAY
- A student ended up in a hospital after a Jackpot scuffle in 652 357 rupees.