New delhi sources stated that as the Centre abrogated special status for Jammu and Kashmir, social media was abuzz about buying and owning a home in the Kashmir valley. Reportedly Article 370 of the Constitution that grants special status to Jammu and Kashmir and Article 35A provides special privileges to “permanent residents" of the state while defining the term “permanent residents".
Meanwhile the new law will come into force from October 31, the birth anniversary Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel and although buying a home in Jammu and Ladakh could be easy, it could be difficult in the Kashmir valley due to the volatile situation there. Furthermore terrorist attacks remain a cause of worry in the Kashmir valley and terrorism since 1989 accompanied by separatism is a major issue.
Presently employment opportunities are limited in Kashmir valley. Private sector jobs are also less as there is negligible investment, and this acts as an impediment to buy property in the valley. Perhaps not just that the exodus of Kashmiri Pandits is also fresh in one's minds. The non-Muslims were asked to leave or face bullets. Pamphlets by terror outfits declared Kashmir exclusively for Muslims. Apparently after 12 days of restrictions, More than 50,000 landline phones were made operational on Saturday after services in 17 exchanges of the Kashmir Valley were restored.
Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana? As per report it was stated that after giving a surprise to various online ticket booking apps and websites, Telangana's Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas has hinted a possibility that very soon the government will be coming up their own ticket portal for selling movie tickets. Meanwhile in order to stop looting movie lovers in the name of innumerable taxes and erratic pricing strategies
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video
- US President Trump to deliver 30 minutes speech at Houston
- Mexico downgraded to a tropical storm & regained hurricane strength
- Indian origin boy with rare medical condition to sing National Anthem at Howdy Modi
- Striking similarity between accession of Texas to US & Jammu and Kashmir's merger with India
- Financial Problems Pushed Kodela To Suicide
- Vijay Sai Reddy statement confirms paper leakage!
- Chandrababu's House To Be Demolished Along with Four Other Buildings
- Onion price shot up from Rs 20-40 per kg to Rs 22.50-50 per kg
- CBI opposed P Chidambaram's bail plea in Delhi HC
- JioFiber ACT Fibernet launches gaming booster packs