Now 6 petitioners which include former Air Vice Marshal Kapil Kak and Major General ashok Mehta (retd.), moved the Supreme Court on Saturday challenging the Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) Reorganisation Bill and the abrogation of Article 370. In their statement, they have mentioned that this was done without the sanction form the people of Jammu and Kashmir. This petition also includes Mr.Radha Kumar who was a former member of the Home Ministry's Group of Interlocutors for Jammu and Kashmir (2010—11)
Even though there are reports that the Government offices and schools have reopened, the state is still in a lockdown position for more than two weeks and the communication is yet to be restored. Former Chief Ministers mehbooba mufti and omar abdullah, have been under house arrest. watch out this space for more updates.
Pon Radhakrishnan advocated for recognition of Tamil as national language Chennai sources stated that as the controversy over Home Minister Amit Shah's remarks refuses to die down, BJP leader Pon Radhakrishnan on Friday advocated for recognition of Tamil as the national language. He told "My wish as a Tamilian is that we develop our language and if we improve the status of our language and if it is spread across all states, then Tamil can also become a national language".
- Singareni Collieries Workers Diwali gift from Telangana CM
- Skeletal body found in Nagarjuna's Farm House been traced
- Image of 'dune fields' covering surface during winter looks like ice cream
- Nirmala Seetharaman to slash corporate tax rate for Domestic Firms
- Jagan Trying to Take Revenge on Pawan Kalyan
- Jagan and KCR to Meet After Three Months Gap
- Telangana planning to declare 2020 as AI Year
- Nirmala Seetharaman said Centre asked PSBs to Lend More
- How Sekhar Reddy Managed To Comeback to TTD Board?
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Andhra Pradesh boat accident: Toll reaches 11 after tourist vessel capsized in Godavari River; rescue ops to resume today
- Naidu requests CBI test in conditions prompting ex-Andhra Pradesh speaker's suicide
- Now (SCCL) Telangana company is giving Rs 1.01 lakh Dussera bonus to every employee
- CHANCES OF HEAVY RAINS OVER TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH TODAY
- A student ended up in a hospital after a Jackpot scuffle in 652 357 rupees.