New delhi sources stated that defense Minister rajnath singh on Sunday said talks with pakistan would now only be on PoK as he criticized the neighbor for knocking on the doors of the international community and blaming india over the Kashmir issue. When Singh, who was addressing a gathering in Panchkula, said “A few days ago, the prime minister of pakistan said india was planning an attack bigger than Balakot.
Furthermore this means that he acknowledges what india did in Balakot.” Nearly two weeks after 40 CRPF men were killed in Pulwama, IAF fighter jets bombed a Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist training camp in Balakot on February 26 and pakistan retaliated on February 27 by attempting to target Indian military installations.
Moreover the minister added, “Article 370 was abrogated in J&K for its development. Our neighbor is knocking on the doors of the international community, saying india made a mistake. Talks with pakistan will be held only if it stops supporting terror. Also, if talks are held, it will now be on PoK.” Perhaps tensions between india and pakistan have been on the rise ever since the Narendra modi government decided to repeal Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir, and bifurcate the state into two Union Territories J&K and Ladakh.
BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali Reportedly with its employee unions threatening a day long hunger strike on Friday over delayed salaries during the festival season, state run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) has said that it is hopeful of paying salaries to its 1.76 lakh employees for September before Diwali. BSNL chairman and MD P.K. Purwar told "We will give salaries to the employees before Diwali from our own resources on accruals.
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370
- P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR