New delhi sources stated that defense Minister rajnath singh on Sunday said talks with pakistan would now only be on PoK as he criticized the neighbor for knocking on the doors of the international community and blaming india over the Kashmir issue. When Singh, who was addressing a gathering in Panchkula, said “A few days ago, the prime minister of pakistan said india was planning an attack bigger than Balakot.
Furthermore this means that he acknowledges what india did in Balakot.” Nearly two weeks after 40 CRPF men were killed in Pulwama, IAF fighter jets bombed a Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist training camp in Balakot on February 26 and pakistan retaliated on February 27 by attempting to target Indian military installations.
Moreover the minister added, “Article 370 was abrogated in J&K for its development. Our neighbor is knocking on the doors of the international community, saying india made a mistake. Talks with pakistan will be held only if it stops supporting terror. Also, if talks are held, it will now be on PoK.” Perhaps tensions between india and pakistan have been on the rise ever since the Narendra modi government decided to repeal Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir, and bifurcate the state into two Union Territories J&K and Ladakh.
Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan? New Delhi sources made a statement that the government on Monday criticized Pakistan for unilaterally stopping postal mail service between the two nations, saying the move was in contravention of international norms. Meanwhile Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said Pakistan took the decision without giving any notice to India. Furthermore Pakistan's decision is directly in contravention
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express