Reportedly Prime Minister Narendra modi, who is on a 2 day bhutan visit, on Sunday addressed Bhutanese students and said it's natural that the people of bhutan and india experience great attachment to each other. When addressing students of the Royal University of bhutan, PM modi said, "I want to tell you all, there is no better time to be young than now, the world today offers more opportunities than ever before. You have the power and potential to do extraordinary things, which will impact generations to come. Find your real calling and pursue it with full passion".
PM modi said "Whether I look at bhutan’s past, present or future, the common and constant threads are deep spirituality and youthful vigour. After all, we are close not just due to our geography but our history; culture and spiritual traditions have created unique and deep bonds between our peoples and nations”. Furthermore praising Bhutanese PM, PM modi said, "A few days back, my good friend, Prime Minister Dr. Tshering wrote a Facebook post that touched my heart. In that post he mentioned about Exam Warriors, a book I wrote to advise youngsters about how to face exams without stress."
He added "Can I tell you something? Much of what I wrote in Exam Warriors is influenced by the teachings of Lord Buddha, especially the importance of positivity, overcoming fear and living in oneness, be it with the present moment or with Mother Nature, and added as bhutan soars high in its endeavors, your 1.3 billion Indian friends will not just look on and cheer you with pride and happiness. They will partner you, share with you and learn from you."
Heavy rains lashed Andhra Pradesh's Rayalaseema region disrupted normal life Reportedly Irrigation Department Executive Engineer E. Balachandra Reddy stated “The heavy downpour has rivers, streams and tanks overflowing, triggering flash floods in nine mandals of Nandyal, Allagadda, Mahanandi, Chagalamarri, Rudravaram, Sirivella, Gospadu, Dornipadu, and Koilakuntla”. Meanwhile water also entered the famous Mahanadi temple in the district, as videos from Tuesday showed water gushing at a rapid pace, thereby flooding the entire premises. Meanwhile several villages were
- ISRO tweeted a thank for all the support it received from Vikram Lander
- Astra an indigenous Visual Range Missile successfully test-fired by IAF
- Onion prices goes up in Delhi
- Mamata Banerjee scheduled to meet PM Modi in Delhi today
- Son and Daughter have decided to fight with YSRCP!
- Believe it or not Rs 6 lakh electricity bill for metal roof shed in Telangana
- Latest update on Godavari boat mishap: 10 more bodies retrieved from river.
- Amazon builds largest campus in Hyderabad, as big as 65 football grounds with 49 elevators.
- Uber cabbie sings song for passenger, video is going viral insanely
- No uranium mining in Nallamalla forest reserve: TS assembly passes resolution
- Many tourists refused to wear life jackets in Godavari boat tragedy
- Ex speaker of Andhra pradesh assembly Kodela siva prasad rao commits suicide
- Active SW monsoon to give heavy rains in Telangana: IMD
- Telangana's new liquor policy is expected to be released within two to three days
- A survivor recalled terrific Godavari boat tragedy