As per report the Coffee Day group on Saturday said its total outstanding debt was Rs 4,970 crore, including Rs 4,796 crore secured loans and Rs 174 crore in unsecured loans. The Bengaluru based company in a regulatory filing on the BSE stated "The management has decided to clarify its debt position, the expected reduction and post conclusion of the ongoing divestment transactions”.
Furthermore of the total debt, that of Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd is Rs 480 crore, Coffee Day Global Ltd is at Rs 1,097 crore, Way 2 Wealth Ltd at Rs 121 crore, Tanglin Developments Ltd at Rs 1,622 crore, Tanglin Retail Reality Developments Ltd Rs 15 crore, Coffee Day Hotels and Resorts Ltd Rs 137 crore, Sical Logistics Ltd Rs 1,488 crore and Magnasoft Consulting india Ltd Rs 10 crore. Meanwhile the company's board on August 14 decided to sell Global Village Tech Park of its subsidiary Tanglin Developments Ltd in Bengaluru to the US based private equity firm Blackstone for Rs 2,600-3,000 crore over the next 30-45 days.
It said in the filing "The group's debt position will reduce to Rs 2,400 crore on receipt of the Global Village's sale proceeds from Blackstone and settlement of statutory payments”. Moreover the company is expected to be in a position to service the reduced debt obligations. Poojary said "Sical has been working on divestment of certain assets, whose proceeds will reduce its debt”. Perhaps the company has requested the lenders and creditors to give it time to honor the commitments and unlock the potential value of its assets.
AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34 Amaravathi sources stated that six more bodies of those killed in the boat accident in river Godavari in Andhra Pradesh were retrieved on Wednesday, taking the toll to 34, with 13 more people still reported missing. Meanwhile the State Disaster Management Authority said in its latest situation report of the 34 deceased, as many as 23 were men, eight women and three children.
- Kaleshwaram added another feather to cap
- How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela?
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents
- Do you know which is India second IT Firm?
- E-Cigarettes will be banned and no production: FM
- PoK belongs to India, we will take possession: EAM Jaishankar
- CBN demands CBI investigation for death of Kodela Siva Prasad
- Rajinikanth says Amit Shah's common language can't be imposed in India
- Hindu Dental College student found dead in hostel in Pakistan
- Collector ordered for heavy penalties for throwing garbage on road
- Police Intercepts Kodela's Last Call, More Doubts