As per report the Coffee Day group on Saturday said its total outstanding debt was Rs 4,970 crore, including Rs 4,796 crore secured loans and Rs 174 crore in unsecured loans. The Bengaluru based company in a regulatory filing on the BSE stated "The management has decided to clarify its debt position, the expected reduction and post conclusion of the ongoing divestment transactions”.
Furthermore of the total debt, that of Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd is Rs 480 crore, Coffee Day Global Ltd is at Rs 1,097 crore, Way 2 Wealth Ltd at Rs 121 crore, Tanglin Developments Ltd at Rs 1,622 crore, Tanglin Retail Reality Developments Ltd Rs 15 crore, Coffee Day Hotels and Resorts Ltd Rs 137 crore, Sical Logistics Ltd Rs 1,488 crore and Magnasoft Consulting india Ltd Rs 10 crore. Meanwhile the company's board on August 14 decided to sell Global Village Tech Park of its subsidiary Tanglin Developments Ltd in Bengaluru to the US based private equity firm Blackstone for Rs 2,600-3,000 crore over the next 30-45 days.
It said in the filing "The group's debt position will reduce to Rs 2,400 crore on receipt of the Global Village's sale proceeds from Blackstone and settlement of statutory payments”. Moreover the company is expected to be in a position to service the reduced debt obligations. Poojary said "Sical has been working on divestment of certain assets, whose proceeds will reduce its debt”. Perhaps the company has requested the lenders and creditors to give it time to honor the commitments and unlock the potential value of its assets.
Jagan and KCR to Meet After Three Months Gap After a gap of nearly three months, Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao and his Andhra Pradesh counterpart Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy are going to meet again on September 24 in Hyderabad to take a crucial decision on the proposed Godavari and Krishna linking Project. Both of them met on the same issue on June 28th.
- Telangana planning to declare 2020 as AI Year
- Nirmala Seetharaman said Centre asked PSBs to Lend More
- How Sekhar Reddy Managed To Comeback to TTD Board?
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Andhra Pradesh boat accident: Toll reaches 11 after tourist vessel capsized in Godavari River; rescue ops to resume today
- Naidu requests CBI test in conditions prompting ex-Andhra Pradesh speaker's suicide
- Now (SCCL) Telangana company is giving Rs 1.01 lakh Dussera bonus to every employee
- CHANCES OF HEAVY RAINS OVER TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH TODAY
- A student ended up in a hospital after a Jackpot scuffle in 652 357 rupees.
- Orange Alert Today in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
- P Chidambaram complaints about various ailments, No Chair No Pillow in Tihar Jail
- Is banning banner culture not an easy task in Tamilnadu?
- Nationwide strike by Tamilnadu Truckers against MV Act
- BJP Leader Swami Chinmayanand arrested in rape case
- Telangana high court slaps 50,000 rs fine for false petition