Reportedly food delivery apps have made it easier for people to order food from the comfort of their home, but one hyderabad based Zomato user used the app not only to satiate his hunger, but also reach his own house from the restaurant. Meanwhile a Facebook post by Obesh Komirisetty has been going viral on social media with many lauding his innovative thinking of hitching a ride with the food delivery executive after he was unable to find public transport or a cab late at night near a shopping mall in hyderabad's Hitec City.
The post reads "It was around 11.50 pm, I am at Inorbit Mall road and looking for an auto but couldn’t find anything to reach my room. So I opened Uber app but ride fares were high it’s around 300 Rs and also I am little hungry (sic)". Obesh added "I just opened Zomato and searched for food shops around me, I found one dosa bandi near me and ordered Egg Dosa. The delivery boy came and he was going to pick up my order at dosa bandi. So I called him and said this is my order. I asked him to drop me at the delivery location (My Room Address). So he dropped me along with my order at my room. And he asked me, ‘Sir please give 5 star rating’. I said OK.Thanks to Zomato for the free ride”.
Moreover Zomato also replied to Obesh with the comment "modern problems require modern solutions". However, one person raised concerns, pointing out, and hope now everyone doesn't start doing this."
PM Modi confident that Howdy Modi will develop new ties between India & US Reportedly ahead of his departure for the United States to attend the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday said his upcoming visit would further cement bilateral ties between India and the United States and hoped for a stronger partnership between the world’s oldest and largest democracies.
- P Chidambaram complaints about various ailments, No Chair No Pillow in Tihar Jail
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Nirmala Seetharaman to slash corporate tax rate for Domestic Firms
- Image of 'dune fields' covering surface during winter looks like ice cream
- Pon Radhakrishnan advocated for recognition of Tamil as national language
- Skeletal body found in Nagarjuna's Farm House been traced
- Singareni Collieries Workers Diwali gift from Telangana CM
- Houston weather update ahead of PM Narendra Modi's Howdy Modi
- Why this TN Man garlanded Periyar poster with slippers & throw Cow dung on it?
- State moves to stall auction of prime Jagir land in Hafeezpet
- Uber ride request not been fulfilled during peak hours in Bengaluru
- Exempt from court presence: Jagan
- Parents of CBIT students take fee woes to panel
- T govt welcomes FMs steps on economy
- Cong infighting continues, more leaders support Uttam