Amaravathi sources stated that actor turned politician and Jana Sena Party chief, pawan Kalyan said that he had no intentions of merging merge his party with any other outfit even if he was held at gunpoint when asked to do so. When addressing a meeting of party workers and leaders at the Mangalagiri party office in Amaravati on Friday, pawan kalyan said that the JSP was not like any other regional party and that it had its own set of different ideologies.
Meanwhile he said that the party sought to maintain equality for every citizen and would reach out to every individual apart from protecting national integrity. Furthermore he said that he did not start the party for selfish means and that it was established with a strong commitment to protect the Telugu people's identity. Further despite the dismal loss in the elections where the Janasena party won only a single seat , the actor turned politician said that he was unfazed about the defeat.
However, even though there were no finances, pawan kalyan said that he still had the physical strength to run the party. Moreover it may be recollected that in the 2019 General elections pawan kalyan contested from two seats Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka, but lost both the party had formed an alliance with the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) along with the CPI and CPI (M) but managed to win only one Assembly seat from Razole.
Sonia Gandhi & Manmohan Singh visited Tihar Jail to see P Chidambaram New Delhi sources stated that Congress president Sonia Gandhi and former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh arrived at Tihar jail to meet former union minister P Chidambaram on Monday. Meanwhile Chidambaram's son Karti Chidambaram also arrived at the jail to meet his father today and Chidambaram was arrested by the CBI on 21 August and is at present in judicial custody in Tihar Jail.
- Land acquisition for Salur bypass speeded up
- Big eye-screening drive across the state from Oct 10
- Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?